Thursday 5 June 2014

Lulupu Sketch Challenge - Mixed Media layout tutorial

This fortnight we have a sketch challenge going at Lulupu and Ive created a mixed media layout based on the it. I also tried my hand at windows video player and managed a rather beginner version of a slideshow video. Hope to do better next time and maybe even record a live video someday :)

Head over to the Lulupu blog and you can also check out the pretty canvas made by Jaya for the sketch.


Also entering this into Itsy Bitsy's challenge  - Anything but a card



My layout is inspired by the Life Paper Scrapbook May Moodboard



From here, Ive used the teal, light blue, yellow and white, hearts of gold, tissue to mat my photo, garland of punched circles







Its a short video so may not even be enough time to sip a cuppa...lol.... but Id love to hear your feedback, tips and hope to have inspired you in some way.






2 comments:

  1. Your layout looks so very beautiful Kripa. I liked the textured hearts so much. And thanks for the tutorial. I even saw on lulupu's blog. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts Kripa! such a pretty picture! Totally adorable layout. The background is great with all the stencilling.infact the background makes me swoon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...