Friday 27 December 2013

Rediscovering the JOY of creating

A couple of years ago I attended classes with some pretty inspiring teachers - Nic Howard and Louise Nelson at the Paper Craft Festival in Penrith. That day was my first real peek into the world of scrapbooking. Although I bought a cartloads of products post the class (& ever since.... Lol) I just hadn't made the time to sit down and experiment.

Then, something changed..... a few months ago I made a silent pact with myself. A layout a fortnight...... the more time spent with my crafty arty products the more ideas flowed and I slowly got my mojo back... or so it feels like right now. Through this blog id like to share my journey - rediscovering the JOY of creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...